viernes, 1 de noviembre de 2013

Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition'


  The White House, Washington  
 
DAILY SNAPSHOT
Thursday, October 31, 2013
 
 
 
 
 
  Featured
Karmel's Story: I No Longer Fear My 'Pre-Existing Condition'
Last Monday, President Obama explained that thousands of Americans are signing up for affordable, high quality health insurance thanks to the Affordable Care Act.
Karmel Allison, who stood behind the President that day, had never before been able to shop for health insurance without fear of being rejected because of her medical history. As she said:
I could select from the same set of insurance plans that my healthy-as-a-horse husband could, and I wouldn't have to live in fear of losing my coverage because some mistake had been made.
Read about Karmel’s experience in her own words.
President Barack Obama delivers remarks on the Affordable Care Act during a statement in the Rose Garden of the White House, Oct. 21, 2013.
President Barack Obama delivers remarks on the Affordable Care Act during a statement in the Rose Garden of the White House, Oct. 21, 2013. (Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson)

 

  Top Stories
Why We Passed the Affordable Care Act in the First Place
Yesterday, President Obama spoke at Faneuil Hall in Boston. While Boston is home to Big Papi and World Champion Red Sox, it's also home to the birthplace of health reform in America.
READ MORE

No hay comentarios: