The CAHPS Nursing Home Surveys include three separate instruments. Two of the surveys ask current and former residents about their experiences in the nursing home. The third one asks families of residents about their experiences with the nursing home.
- Long-Stay Resident Survey. An in-person structured interview for long-term residents.
- Discharged Resident Survey. A mail questionnaire for recently discharged short-stay residents.
- Family Member Survey. A mail questionnaire for residents' family members.
- The questionnaires for residents and families.
- SAS®-based analysis programs and instructions for analyzing survey results.
- Guidance on reporting survey results.