NEATS Assessment Feature Launched
AHRQ is pleased to announce the posting of the National Guideline Clearinghouse Extent Adherence to Trustworthy Standards (NEATS) Assessments to guidelines accepted into NGC after March 2017. These assessments are intended to offer NGC users insight into the transparency and rigor of a guideline's development and they reflect the degree to which guidelines adhere to the Institute of Medicine's standards for trustworthy guidelines as described in the IOM's report. Learn more. View all NEATS Assessments available in NGC.
Revised AHRQ Evidence Reports Page
Visit the revised AHRQ Evidence Reports page for a listing of reports produced under AHRQ's Effective Health Care Program.
Health Awareness Topics: November 2017
- American Diabetes Month (see related guidelines)
- COPD Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- Diabetic Eye Disease Month (see related guidelines)
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- National Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- Stomach Cancer Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
How to Participate
Submit Guidelines: Visit our Submit Guidelines page for information on how to submit your organization's guidelines.
Suggest a Guideline for Possible Inclusion: Submit your suggestions for evidence-based clinical practice guidelines that you would like to see included in NGC.