AHRQ Patient Safety Update: 2014 TeamSTEPPS Trainings OpenAgency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) sent this bulletin at 11/21/2013 08:58 AM EST
AHRQ Patient Safety Update: 2014 TeamSTEPPS Trainings Open
Registration is now open for 2014 in-person TeamSTEPPS trainings. A total of 24 2-day trainings will take place between January and September 2014 in the following locations:
- Duke Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
- North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System in New Hyde Park, New York
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- UCLA, Los Angeles, California
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
Registration for the training is available at no cost to participants on a first come, first served basis; teams of 3 from the same health facility are required. Participants cover the cost of their own travel and lodging arrangements. Please be prepared to sign up each member of your 3-person team in order to finalize your registration.
Register your team by selecting:
Questions? Please contact AHRQTeamSTEPPS@aha.org.