AHRQ Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture Database Submission
Surveys on Patient Safety Culture: Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture: - Enviado mediante la barra Google
The U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) invites users of the Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture (SOPS) to submit data this Fall to a new comparative database which will enable medical offices to compare their survey results with other medical offices across the country.
Data submission for the Medical Office SOPS Comparative Database will be open from September 15 - October 15, 2011.
Participating medical offices will receive an individual feedback report comparing their results to the comparative database. An overall comparative database report will be produced providing aggregate medical office-level statistics and will not include any information identifying participating medical offices. Until the first comparative database report is produced, medical offices can compare to the 2010 Preliminary Comparative Results.
Please review the Participation Requirements and Timeline for submission.
You may also find it helpful to view the presentations, transcript, and replay from Using the Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture Webinar.
· For more information about data submission, visit www.ahrq.gov/qual/mosurvey11/
open here please ►
Medical Office Comparative Database Submission Information: Participation Requirements
To submit data to the database:
* Medical offices must be located in the United States or in a U.S. territory.
* Each medical office must have at least five completed surveys.
* The survey must have been administered in its entirety without significant modifications or deletions:
o No changes to any of the survey item text and response options.
o No reordering of survey items.
o Questions added only at the end of the survey after Section G, before the demographic questions in Section H.
Timeline and Activities
September 15 to October 15: Registration and Data Submission
* Step 1: Medical offices, health systems, or survey vendors that have administered the AHRQ Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture indicate their interest in participating in the database by sending an E-mail with "Medical Office Database" in the subject line to DatabasesOnSafetyCulture@ahrq.hhs.gov.
* Step 2: Database staff send registration information to interested submitters.
* Step 3: Medical offices, health systems, or vendors submitting on behalf of medical offices complete registration information.
* Step 4: Database staff review the registration information and request a copy of the survey(s) actually administered. Interested submitters are notified regarding their eligibility for participation.
* Step 5: Eligible medical offices, health systems, or vendors:
1. Should follow these survey data specifications (PDF file, 575 KB; PDF Help) for formatting respondent-level data files for submission.
2. Sign a Data Use Agreement (PDF file, 190 KB; PDF Help), which assures medical offices about the confidentiality of their data and explains how their data will be used.
* Step 6: Eligible medical offices, health systems, or their survey vendors submit respondent-level survey data and other required information about their medical offices.
1. Data are submitted using a secure, Web-based system.
2. Data files must meet data specifications.
- Enviado mediante la barra Google