HHS Patient Safety Plan Webinar
Tomorrow, July 10 @4:00pm EDT
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) invites you to join the HHS Patient Safety Plan Webinar on Wednesday, July 10. This webinar will feature leading experts discussing how the responsibilities of the Patient Safety Plan will be shared across HHS and the private sector.
- Jacob Reider, MD, Chief Medical Officer, ONC
- Jodi Daniel, JD, MPH, Director, Office of Policy and Planning, ONC
- Bill Munier, MD, MBA, Director, Center for Quality Improvement and Patient Safety, Agency for Health Research & Quality (AHRQ)
- Margaret VanAmringe, MHS, Vice President for Public Policy & Government Relations, The Joint Commission
- Moderated by Nora Super, Director, Public Affairs, ONC
WHAT: HHS Health IT Patient Safety Action and Surveillance Plan Webinar
WHEN: Wednesday, July 10th at 4:00pm EDT
WHY: The HHS Health IT Patient Safety Action and Surveillance Plan addresses the role of health IT in helping to eliminate medical errors, protect patients and improve the quality and safety of health care. This webinar will provide details on how HHS plans to implement the plan. In addition, speakers will discuss how the Joint Commission will be working to better detect and proactively address potential health IT-related safety issues across a variety of health care settings.
The HHS Patient Safety Plan Webinar is part of a series of listening and learning sessions ONC has designed to reach out to stakeholders on important health-IT related issues.
Farzad Mostashari, MD, MS
National Coordinator for Health IT