Last Posted: Apr 20, 2017
- A Cost-Effectiveness Evaluation of Germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 Testing in UK Women with Ovarian Cancer.
Eccleston Anthony et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Apr 20(4) 567-576
- A Multigene Test Could Cost-Effectively Help Extend Life Expectancy for Women at Risk of Hereditary Breast Cancer.
Li Yonghong et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Apr 20(4) 547-555
- International Developments in the Care of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Where Now and Where to Next?
Pang Jing et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2016 May 23(5) 505-19
- Cost-effectiveness of different strategies to prevent breast and ovarian cancer in German women with a BRCA 1 or 2 mutation.
Müller Dirk et al. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 2017 Apr
- Economic Evaluations of Thrombophilia Screening Prior to Prescribing Combined Oral Contraceptives: A Systematic and Critical Review.
Vernon Erin et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2017 Mar
- How economics can shape precision medicines
AD Stern et al, Science, March 17, 2017
- Evolving Trends and Influencing Factors in Mastectomy Decisions.
Bhat Sneha et al. The American surgeon 2017 Mar 83(3) 233-238
- Preferences regarding contemporary prenatal genetic tests among women desiring testing: implications for optimal testing strategies.
Kuppermann Miriam et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2016 May 36(5) 469-75
- Cost-effectiveness of risk-reducing surgeries in preventing hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Schrauder Michael G et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 32186-191
- Are evidence standards different for genomic- vs. clinical-based precision medicine? - A quantitative analysis of individualized warfarin therapy.
Dhanda Devender S et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 Feb
- Sickle cell trait: what are the costs and benefits of screening?
Shephard Roy J et al. The Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness 2016 Dec 56(12) 1562-1573
- Prospective comparison of the cost-effectiveness of clinical whole-exome sequencing with that of usual care overwhelmingly supports early use and reimbursement
Z Stark et al, Genetics in Medicine, January 26, 2017
- Health economics, genomics and the value of knowing
J Buchanan, January 5, 2016
- Cost-Effectiveness of Different Population Screening Strategies for Hereditary Haemochromatosis in Australia.
de Graaff Barbara et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2016 Dec
- Eligibility for PCSK9 treatment in 734 Hypercholesterolemic patients referred to a regional cholesterol treatment center with LDL cholesterol ≥ 70 mg/dl despite maximal tolerated cholesterol lowering therapy.
Glueck Charles J et al. Lipids in health and disease 2016 Mar 1555
- Colon cancer runs in my family: Should I get a genetic test? I worry that'll affect my insurance.
et al. Consumer reports 2017 82(1) 21