The Effective Health Care Program has posted these reports on its Web site.
- Assessment Tools for Palliative Care
- Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee: An Update Review
- Tympanostomy Tubes in Children with Otitis Media
Grant Opportunity To Implement Evidence-Based Findings into Clinical Decision Support
The Division of Health IT recently released two FOAs as part of AHRQ’s Patient-Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR) Clinical Decision Support (CDS) Initiative to accelerate evidence into practice through CDS.
- “Developing New Clinical Decision Support to Disseminate and Implement Evidence-Based Research Findings“ will focus on developing new, reliable, valid, and usable CDS from evidence-based findings and demonstrating its effectiveness to improve care in clinical practice.
- “Scaling Established Clinical Decision Support to Facilitate the Dissemination and Implementation of Evidence-Based Research Findings” will focus on extending (“scaling”) well-established and effective CDS beyond the initial clinical setting or institution in which the CDS was originally developed and implemented, thereby extending the impact on clinical practice.
Effective Health Care Program