Last Posted: May 18, 2017
- Health Disparities: Big Data to the Rescue?
F Wood, National Library of Medicine, May 16, 2017
- Embracing an "African Ethos" to facilitate African immigrants participation in medical genetics and genomics research.
Buseh Aaron G et al. Nursing outlook 65(1) 9-17
- Comparison of Breast Cancer Molecular Features and Survival by African and European Ancestry in The Cancer Genome Atlas.
Huo Dezheng et al. JAMA oncology 2017 May
- Comparison of Breast Cancer Molecular Features and Survival by African and European Ancestry in The Cancer Genome Atlas
D Huo et al, JAMA Oncology, May 2017
- African American Health- Creating equal opportunities for health
- Genomics, Health Disparities, and Missed Opportunities for the Nation's Research Agenda.
West Kathleen McGlone et al. JAMA 2017 Mar
- Traceback: A Proposed Framework to Increase Identification and Genetic Counseling of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers Through Family-Based Outreach.
Samimi Goli et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Apr JCO2016703439
- A Public Health Approach to Achieving Health Equity
H Dean ASTHO BLog, April 2017
- Genomics, Health Disparities, and Missed Opportunities for the Nations Research Agenda
MG West et al, JAMA, March 2017
- Health Disparities and Triple-Negative Breast Cancer in African American Women: A Review.
Newman Lisa A et al. JAMA surgery 2017 Mar
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Gene-Expression Profiling Tests in Breast Cancer
ASCO POST, March 31, 2017
- Learning from Latino voices: Focus Groups' Insights on Participation in Genetic Research.
Martinez Priscilla et al. The American journal on addictions 2017 Apr
- Tay-Sachs Carrier Screening by Enzyme and Molecular Analyses in the New York City Minority Population.
Mehta Nikita et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 Sep 20(9) 504-9
- Celebrate National Minority Health Month!
- Apolipoprotein L1 Variants and Blood Pressure Traits in African Americans.
Nadkarni Girish N et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2017 Mar 69(12) 1564-1574
- H3Africa: Fostering Collaboration
F Collins, NIH Director, March 23, 2017