Last Posted: May 07, 2017
- Genetic and Genomic Competencies for Nursing Informatics Internationally.
Mc Cormick Kathleen A et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2017 152-164
- Genetics and Genomics in Oncology Nursing: What Does Every Nurse Need to Know?
Eggert Julie et al. The Nursing clinics of North America 2017 Mar (1) 1-25
- Genomic Competencies for Nursing Practice: Implications for Nursing Leadership.
Boyd Andrea M et al. The Journal of nursing administration 2017 Jan (1) 62-67
- Introduction: Forecasting Informatics Competencies for Nurses in the Future of Connected Health.
Murphy Judy et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2017 1-6
- Next Generation Sequencing and Multi-Gene Panel Testing: Implications for the Oncology Nurse.
Kelly Patricia A et al. Seminars in oncology nursing 2017 May (2) 208-218
- Preparing Nurses for Genetic Medicine: Integration of a Brief Education Session in an Undergraduate Nursing Curriculum.
St-Martin Genevieve et al. The Journal of nursing education 2017 Mar (3) 170-173
- The case for the genetic nurse in South Africa.
Malherbe Helen L et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Apr (2) 65-73
- Complete Genome Sequences of Identical Zika virus Isolates in a Nursing Mother and Her Infant.
Blohm Gabriela M et al. Genome announcements 2017 Apr (17)
- Apply Resources to Practice: Use Current Genetics and Genomics Content in Oncology.
Mahon Suzanne M et al. Clinical journal of oncology nursing 2017 Feb 21(1) 34-38
- Holistic Nursing in the Genetic/Genomic Era.
Sharoff Leighsa et al. Journal of holistic nursing : official journal of the American Holistic Nurses' Association 2016 Jun 34(2) 146-53
- Primer in Genetics and Genomics, Article 3-Explaining Human Diversity: The Role of DNA.
Read Catherine Y et al. Biological research for nursing 2017 May 19(3) 350-356
- Screening and Early Detection of Lung Cancer.
Eggert Julie et al. Seminars in oncology nursing 2017 Apr
- Standards of Practice: Applying Genetics and Genomics Resources to Oncology
Kerber Alice S et al. Clinical journal of oncology nursing 2017 Apr 21(2) 169-173
- Genetic Testing for Psychopharmacology: Is It Ready for Prime Time?
Leahy Laura G et al. Journal of psychosocial nursing and mental health services 2017 Mar 55(3) 19-23
- Informed Consent: The Case of “-Omics” Literacy
Hammer Marilyn et al. Oncology nursing forum 2017 44(1) 28-30
- Preparing young people for future decision-making about cancer risk in families affected or at risk from hereditary breast cancer: A qualitative interview study.
Rowland Emma et al. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 2016 Dec 259-15