From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- "He Beat You in the Blood": Knowledge and Beliefs About the Transmission of Traits Among Latinos from Mexico and Central America.
Sandberg Joanne C et al. Journal of immigrant and minority health 2017 Feb 19(1) 170-178
- Genomic Literacy, Education, and Engagement (GLEE) Initiative: Strategic Visioning Meeting
NHGRI, March 2017, meeting agenda and presentations
- Information Mismatch: Cancer Risk Counseling with Diverse Underserved Patients.
Joseph Galen et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Informed Consent: The Case of “-Omics” Literacy
Hammer Marilyn et al. Oncology nursing forum 2017 44(1) 28-30
- Genomic Literacy, Education, and Engagement (GLEE) Initiative[PDF 415 KB]
NHGRI, March 2017