Last Posted: May 12, 2017
- Myriad take two: Can genomic databases remain secret?
Christi J. Guerrini, et al, Science, May 12, 2017
- Open sharing of genomic data: Who does it and why?
Haeusermann Tobias et al. PloS one 2017 12(5) e0177158
- Massive-scale genomic data sharing to improve rare disease diagnosis
D MacArthur VIDEO presentation, Scripps Institute, Future of Genomic Medicine 2017
- Sharing Genome Data
C Wright, TGMI Blog Post, April 2017
- Sharing Data to Build a Medical Information Commons: From Bermuda to the Global Alliance.
Cook-Deegan Robert et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2017 Apr
- De-identified genomic data sharing: the research participant perspective.
Goodman Deborah et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Apr
- Public Attitudes toward Consent and Data Sharing in Biobank Research: A Large Multi-site Experimental Survey in the US.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Mar 100(3) 414-427
- A qualitative study of adolescents' understanding of biobanks and their attitudes toward participation, re-contact, and data sharing.
Murad Andrea M et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Apr 173(4) 930-937
- Ethical Legal and Social Issues of Biobanking: Past, Present, and Future.
Bledsoe Marianna J et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2017 Apr
- Bedside Back to Bench: Building Bridges between Basic and Clinical Genomic Research.
Manolio Teri A et al. Cell 2017 Mar 169(1) 6-12
- Towards a Global Cancer Knowledge Network: Dissecting the current international cancer genomic sequencing landscape.
Vis D J et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Feb
- Personalized medicine as a model of care to improve patient outcomes, communication, and reduce cost.
Davis John M et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Jan 34(3_suppl) e270
- Regulation of genomic and biobanking research in Africa: a content analysis of ethics guidelines, policies and procedures from 22 African countries.
de Vries Jantina et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 Feb 18(1) 8
- The Undiagnosed Diseases Network: Accelerating Discovery about Health and Disease.
Ramoni Rachel B et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Feb 100(2) 185-192
- Evolving health care through personal genomics.
Rehm Heidi L et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2017 Jan
- Ten Simple Rules to Enable Multi-site Collaborations through Data Sharing
MR Boland et al, Plos Comp Biol, January 2017