From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- Precision Medicine: What Does it Mean for Your Health?
- Precision Medicine and Population Health: Dealing with the Elephant in the Room
Khoury MJ and Galea S, CDC Blog Post, August 18, 2016
- The Shift From Personalized Medicine to Precision Medicine and Precision Public Health: Words Matter!
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, April 21, 2016
- Will precision medicine improve public health?
Drs Muin Khoury and Sandro Galea alternative views, NCI seminar, Tuesday, May 3, 2:00pm ? 3:00pm EDT
- Precision Medicine: the Arrival of Genomics to the Clinic is the Beginning of a Longer Journey
Blog Post, Muin J. Khoury and Greg Feero, January 19, 2016