From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Telegenetics: an Update on Availability and Use of Telemedicine in Clinical Genetics Service.
Vrecar Irena et al. Journal of medical systems 2017 Feb 41(2) 21
- Telegenetics: The Future Is Here[PDF 2.41 MB]
NCC Collaborators, 2016
- Alternate Service Delivery Models in Cancer Genetic Counseling: A Mini-Review.
Buchanan Adam Hudson et al. Frontiers in oncology 2016 6120
- Telegenetics use in presymptomatic genetic counselling: patient evaluations on satisfaction and quality of care
Otten E, et al. European Journal of Human Genetics 2015 July 15
- Telemedicine uptake among Genetics Professionals in Europe: room for expansion.
Otten Ellen et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 2015 Apr 22.