Did You Know? Where 20% of US healthcare dollars go
- Diabetes prevention can reduce long-term medical costs; the US spends 20% of its healthcare dollars to treat people with diabetes.
- More of us are getting diabetes, but we’re also living with it longer, so we’ll need more health services and effective interventions.
- You can use the Chronic Disease Cost Calculator, along with other cost analysis tools, to estimate the costs of diabetes and other chronic diseases.
Download the Chronic Disease Cost Calculator Version 2
To install the software
- Windows 98 or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 or later required, Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later preferred ( the .NET Framework is pre-installed for the latest Windows operating systems)
- 32 MB Random Access Memory required, at least 96 MB preferred
- 90 MHz or faster processor required if using Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, 400 MHz or faster if running Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- 150 MB minimum free hard-disk space required for installation of Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, 280 MB for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Min 5 MB free hard-disk space for the installation of the Chronic Disease Cost Calculator program
For help with downloading or installing the software, send questions to email@example.com
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario