How does NHSC determine who receives loan repayment and scholarship awards? Check out this short video!
NHSC Scholarship Program Application WebinarThursday, April 67:00 – 8:00 PM ET
Do you have questions about the application process for the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Scholarship Program? We’ve got answers!
The webinar covers:
- Overview of the NHSC Scholarship Program
- Eligibility requirements
- Online application process
- Resources & reminders
It's easy to participate! Please use the information below:
- Use this link to login to the webinar as a guest
- Dial in number: 1-888-324-7510 Passcode: 4080222
For those who are unable to join us, mark your calendar for the following application assistance events:
- NHSC Scholarship Application Q & A Session #1 (Online & By Phone)
Thursday, April 20, 7:00 - 9:00 PM ET
Access LinkDial in: 1-888-324-7510
- NHSC Scholarship Application Q & A Session #2 (Online Only)
Tuesday, April 25, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
Do you meet the basic NHSC Scholarship Program requirements?
You must be committed to primary care and accepted to or enrolled in an accredited U.S. school in one of the following primary care disciplines:
- Physicians (MD or DO)
- Dentists (DMD or DDS)
- Nurse Practitioners (post graduate degree with clinical practice focus)
- Certified Nurse-Midwives
- Physician Assistants