Last Posted: Feb 09, 2017
- Personalized medicine as a model of care to improve patient outcomes, communication, and reduce cost.
Davis John M et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Jan 34(3_suppl) e270
- Regulation of genomic and biobanking research in Africa: a content analysis of ethics guidelines, policies and procedures from 22 African countries.
de Vries Jantina et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 Feb 18(1) 8
- The Undiagnosed Diseases Network: Accelerating Discovery about Health and Disease.
Ramoni Rachel B et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Feb 100(2) 185-192
- Evolving health care through personal genomics.
Rehm Heidi L et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2017 Jan
- Ten Simple Rules to Enable Multi-site Collaborations through Data Sharing
MR Boland et al, Plos Comp Biol, January 2017
- Ten Simple Rules to Enable Multi-site Collaborations through Data Sharing.
Boland Mary Regina et al. PLoS computational biology 2017 Jan (1) e1005278
- An International Framework for Data Sharing: Moving Forward with the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health.
Rahimzadeh Vasiliki et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Jun 14(3) 256-9
- Expanding Access to Large-Scale Genomic Data While Promoting Privacy: A Game Theoretic Approach.
Wan Zhiyu et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Jan
- Laboratory and clinical genomic data sharing is crucial to improving genetic health care: a position statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics.
Acmg Board Of Directors et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jan
- Access policies in biobank research: what criteria do they include and how publicly available are they? A cross-sectional study.
Langhof Holger et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Dec
- Pooling and expanding registries of familial hypercholesterolaemia to assess gaps in care and improve disease management and outcomes: Rationale and design of the global EAS Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Studies Collaboration.
et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2016 Dec
- Conducting a large, multi-site survey about patients' views on broad consent: challenges and solutions.
Smith Maureen E et al. BMC medical research methodology 2016 Nov 16(1) 162
- DATA SHARING AND REPRODUCIBLE CLINICAL GENETIC TESTING: SUCCESSES AND CHALLENGES.
Yang Shan et al. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2016 22166-176
- A survey of current practices for genomic sequencing test interpretation and reporting processes in US laboratories.
O'Daniel Julianne M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Nov
- Harmonizing the interpretation of genetic variants across the world: the Malaysian experience.
Hassan Nik Norliza Nik et al. BMC research notes 2016 Feb 9125
- 'IRDiRC Recognized Resources': a new mechanism to support scientists to conduct efficient, high-quality research for rare diseases.
Lochmüller Hanns et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Oct