From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Student-Athletes' Views on APOE Genotyping for Increased Risk of Poor Recovery after a Traumatic Brain Injury.
Hercher Laura S et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Dec 25(6) 1267-1275
- Detection of Mutations in Mitochondrial DNA by Droplet Digital PCR.
Sofronova J K et al. Biochemistry. Biokhimiia 2016 Oct 81(10) 1031-1037
- Assessment of patient perceptions of genomic testing to inform pharmacogenomic implementation.
Lee Yee Ming et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2017 Mar
- Protecting Patients from Genetic Discrimination
JA Krish, the Scientist, March 2017
- Genetic Insurance Discrimination in Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndromes: Empirical Evidence From a Cross-Sectional Survey in North America.
Mohammed Saira et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Jan 10(1)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario