From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Comparison of Prevalence and Types of Mutations in Lung Cancers Among Black and White Populations.
JAMA oncology 2017 Jan .
Campbell Joshua D, Lathan Christopher, Sholl Lynette, Ducar Matthew, Vega Mikenah, Sunkavalli Ashwini, Lin Ling, Hanna Megan, Schubert Laura, Thorner Aaron, Faris Nicholas, Williams David R, Osarogiagbon Raymond U, van Hummelen Paul, Meyerson Matthew, MacConaill Lau
- Integrative genomic analysis identifies ancestry-related expression quantitative trait loci on DNA polymerase ? and supports the association of genetic ancestry with survival disparities in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
Cancer 2016 Dec .
Ramakodi Meganathan P, Devarajan Karthik, Blackman Elizabeth, Gibbs Denise, Luce Danièle, Deloumeaux Jacqueline, Duflo Suzy, Liu Jeffrey C, Mehra Ranee, Kulathinal Rob J, Ragin Camille
- Socioeconomic Disparities in Childhood Obesity Risk: Association With an Oxytocin Receptor Polymorphism.
JAMA pediatrics 2016 Nov .
Bush Nicole R, Allison Amber L, Miller Alison L, Deardorff Julianna, Adler Nancy E, Boyce W Thom
- Atlas of human diseases influenced by genetic variants with extreme allele frequency differences.
Human genetics 2016 Oct .
Sulovari Arvis, Chen Yolanda H, Hudziak James J, Li Daw
- An investigation of APOL1 risk genotypes and preterm birth in African American population cohorts.
Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2016 Sep .
Robertson Catherine C, Gillies Christopher E, Putler Rosemary K B, Ng Derek, Reidy Kimberly J, Crawford Brendan, Sampson Matthew
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario