From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Mosaic trisomy 17 at amniocentesis: Prenatal diagnosis, molecular genetic analysis, and literature review.
Chen Chih-Ping et al. Taiwanese journal of obstetrics & gynecology 2016 Oct 55(5) 712-717
- Role of Genetics in the Etiology of Autistic Spectrum Disorder: Towards a Hierarchical Diagnostic Strategy.
Robert Cyrille et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Mar 18(3)
- At the Heart of the Pregnancy: What Prenatal and Cardiovascular Genetic Counselors Need to Know about Maternal Heart Disease.
Morales Ana et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Risk Perception and Psychological Distress in Genetic Counselling for Hereditary Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer.
Cicero G et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Using Patient-Reported Outcome Measures for Quality Improvement in Clinical Genetics: an Exploratory Study.
Costal Tirado A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar