Save the Date: Patient Safety Awareness Week March 12-18
Patient Safety Awareness Week reminds us all of the importance of safe patient care. It’s a good time to think of all the things you can do to stay safe as a patient. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is proud to collaborate with the National Patient Safety Foundation in this important work.
Ways to get involved:
- March 14, 1pm ET - Twitter chat on Patient Safety: What Patients Want (and Need) to Know
- Use #psaw17chat
- Join the conversation: http://bit.ly/psaw17chat
- Follow @CDCgov & @theNPSF
- March 15, 2pm ET - FREE National Patient Safety Foundation Webcast
- “The Voice of the Patient and the Public.” This webcast will look at the advancing role of the patient and the public in patient safety. We will explore past efforts that brought transparency to patient safety issues, examine where we are today, and discuss how we can shape the future together.
- Register: http://bit.ly/psawweb17
- Stay connected. CDC patient safety website: http://bit.ly/cdcpatientsafety
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario