From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Are genetic polymorphisms in the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system associated with essential hypertension? Evidence from genome-wide association studies.
Journal of human hypertension 2017 Apr .
Ji L-D, Li J-Y, Yao B-B, Cai X-B, Shen Q-J, Xu
- Genetic and environmental risk factors for rheumatoid arthritis in a UK African ancestry population: the GENRA case-control study.
Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 2017 Apr .
Traylor Matthew, Curtis Charles, Patel Hamel, Breen Gerome, Hyuck Lee Sang, Xu Xiaohui, Newhouse Stephen, Dobson Richard, Steer Sophia, Cope Andrew P, Markus Hugh S, Lewis Cathryn M, Scott Ian
- Rosuvastatin Pharmacokinetics in Asian and White Subjects wild-type for Both OATP1B1 and BCRP Under Control and Inhibited Conditions.
Journal of pharmaceutical sciences 2017 Apr .
Wu Hsin-Fang, Hristeva Nadya, Chang Jae, Liang Xiaorong, Li Ruina, Frassetto Lynda, Benet Leslie
- BRCA1 missense polymorphisms are associated with poor prognosis of pancreatic cancer patients in a Chinese population.
Oncotarget 2017 Mar .
Zhu Ying, Zhai Kan, Ke Juntao, Li Jiaoyuan, Gong Yajie, Yang Yang, Tian Jianbo, Zhang Yi, Zou Danyi, Peng Xiating, Gong Jing, Zhong Rong, Huang Kun, Chang Jiang, Miao Xiaopi
- Clinical targeted exome-based sequencing in combination with genome-wide copy number profiling: precision medicine analysis of 203 pediatric brain tumors.
Neuro-oncology 2017 Jan .
Ramkissoon Shakti H, Bandopadhayay Pratiti, Hwang Jaeho, Ramkissoon Lori A, Greenwald Noah F, Schumacher Steven E, O'Rourke Ryan, Pinches Nathan, Ho Patricia, Malkin Hayley, Sinai Claire, Filbin Mariella, Plant Ashley, Bi Wenya Linda, Chang Michael S, Yang Edward, Wright Karen D, Manley Peter E, Ducar Matthew, Alexandrescu Sanda, Lidov Hart, Delalle Ivana, Goumnerova Liliana C, Church Alanna J, Janeway Katherine A, Harris Marian H, MacConaill Laura E, Folkerth Rebecca D, Lindeman Neal I, Stiles Charles D, Kieran Mark W, Ligon Azra H, Santagata Sandro, Dubuc Adrian M, Chi Susan N, Beroukhim Rameen, Ligon Keith