From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Circulating Tumor DNA as Biomarkers for Cancer Detection.
Han Xiao et al. Genomics, proteomics & bioinformatics 2017 Apr 15(2) 59-72
- Roadmap to a Comprehensive Clinical Data Warehouse for Precision Medicine Applications in Oncology.
Foran David J et al. Cancer informatics 2017 161176935117694349
- Dissemination and Implementation Research: From a Reporting Framework to Precision Medicine.
Chambers David A et al. American journal of public health 2017 Jun 107(6) 839-840
- Generalizable Biomarkers in Critical Care: Toward Precision Medicine.
Sweeney Timothy E et al. Critical care medicine 2017 Jun 45(6) 934-939
- Sample types applied for molecular diagnosis of therapeutic management of advanced non-small cell lung cancer in the precision medicine.
Han Yanxi et al. Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine 2017 May