From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Complete Genome Sequences of Identical Zika virus Isolates in a Nursing Mother and Her Infant.
Blohm Gabriela M et al. Genome announcements 2017 Apr (17)
- Viral respiratory infections in a nursing home: a six-month prospective study.
Uršic Tina et al. BMC infectious diseases 2016 Nov (1) 637
- Fatal Septicemia Linked to Transmission of MRSA Clonal Complex 398 in Hospital and Nursing Home, Denmark.
Nielsen Rikke Thoft et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2016 May (5) 900-902
- Prevalence and genetic diversity of extended-spectrum β-lactamase (ESBL)-producing Escherichia coli in nursing homes in Bavaria, Germany.
Valenza Giuseppe et al. Veterinary microbiology 2015 Oct
- Characterization of Staphylococcus aureus strains isolated from faeces of healthy neonates and potential mother-to-infant microbial transmission through breastfeeding.
Benito Daniel et al. FEMS Microbiol. Ecol. 2015 Mar (3)