From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Primer in Genetics and Genomics, Article 3-Explaining Human Diversity: The Role of DNA.
Read Catherine Y et al. Biological research for nursing 2017 May 19(3) 350-356
- Holistic Nursing in the Genetic/Genomic Era.
Sharoff Leighsa et al. Journal of holistic nursing : official journal of the American Holistic Nurses' Association 2016 Jun 34(2) 146-53
- Apply Resources to Practice: Use Current Genetics and Genomics Content in Oncology.
Mahon Suzanne M et al. Clinical journal of oncology nursing 2017 Feb 21(1) 34-38
- Screening and Early Detection of Lung Cancer.
Eggert Julie et al. Seminars in oncology nursing 2017 Apr
- Next Generation Sequencing and Multi-Gene Panel Testing: Implications for the Oncology Nurse.
Kelly Patricia A et al. Seminars in oncology nursing 2017 Apr