- PDF version - 77.92 KB
The 10 Questions You Should Know
Questions Are the Answer
A simple question can help you feel better, let you take better care of yourself, or save your life. The questions below can get you started.
- What is the test for?
- How many times have you done this procedure?
- When will I get the results?
- Why do I need this treatment?
- Are there any alternatives?
- What are the possible complications?
- Which hospital is best for my needs?
- How do you spell the name of that drug?
- Are there any side effects?
- Will this medicine interact with medicines that I'm already taking?
- Internet Citation: The 10 Questions You Should Know: Questions Are the Answer. September 2012. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/patients-consumers/patient-involvement/ask-your-doctor/10questions.html
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario