The next CMS Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) Open Door Forum scheduled for:
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2015
Start Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Time (ET);
Please dial-in at least 15 minutes before call start time.
Conference Leaders: Jeanette Kranacs & Jill Darling
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
I. Opening Remarks
Chair – Jeanette Kranacs (Center for Medicare)
Moderator – Jill Darling (Office of Communications)
II. Announcements & Updates
- National Partnership call to Improve Dementia Care Updates
- Electronic Staffing Data Collection update
- Registration for Payroll-Based Journal (PBJ) voluntary submission will begin in early August
- Users will utilize the current QIES registration process throughhttps://mds.qiesnet.org/mds_
- Registration training modules to be available by 7/20/2015.
- Training for data submission will start in September
- Submission will start with the first timeframe of 10/1/2015 – 12/31-2016, due to be submitted by 2/15/2016.
- CMS will communicate more information about through:
- Nursing Homes’ provider preview in their CASPER folder
- An updated Policy Manual and Q&As will be posted in July onhttp://www.cms.gov/Medicare/
Quality-Initiatives-Patient- Assessment-Instruments/ NursingHomeQualityInits/ Staffing-Data-Submission-PBJ. html
- S&C memo in July announcing more information:http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/
Provider-Enrollment-and- Certification/ SurveyCertificationGenInfo/ Policy-and-Memos-to-States- and-Regions.html
III. Open Q&A
**Next ODF: August 6, 2015**
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 12791426
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 12791426
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID beginning the following Monday. The recording expires after 3 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/
Need 2015 health insurance coverage?
There’s still time to act! Visit Healthcare.gov
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario