The Matrix Tool feature has been redesigned and it is now easier to retrieve and export relevant content of interest. Select attributes to filter NGC summary content and generate a matrix that fits your needs. View the Video Tutorial.
Registration is now open for the Evidence-based Guidelines Affecting Policy, Practice and Stakeholders (E-GAPPS III) Conference. It will be held March 20-21, 2017 at The New York Academy of Medicine. The event is sponsored by the Guidelines International Network North America (G-I-N NA) and NYAM's Section on Evidence Based Health Care (SEBHC). The conference is titled "Beyond Implementation: Are Clinical Guidelines Improving Healthcare Quality?"
Health Awareness Topics: November 2016
- American Diabetes Month (see related measures)
- COPD Awareness Month (see related measures)
- Diabetic Eye Disease Month (see related measures)
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month (see related measures)
- National Hospice Palliative Care Month (see related measures)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario