CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey: Comparative Results
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) has posted new comparative results for the CAHPS Clinician & Group (CG-CAHPS) Survey on the Online Reporting System maintained by the CAHPS Database:
Comparative results are presented for both the 12-month Adult and Visit Adult versions of the CG-CAHPS Survey. Key features of the CAHPS Clinician & Group Online Reporting System include:
- Top Box Scores display the percent of survey respondents who chose the most positive response option for composite measures, ratings, and individual question items. Top box scores are presented for several practice characteristics, such as region, physician specialty, practice ownership, and survey mode. Top box scores are also presented for the 90th, 75th, 50th, and 25th percentiles (i.e., the percentage of practice sites that scored at or below a particular top box score).
- Frequencies (one-way or two-way) show the distribution of scores for all response options and allow users to run custom displays by respondent and practice site characteristics.
- Barcharts display a graphical distribution of survey results that show the top, bottom, and middle response categories.
- Percentiles display the percentage of practice sites that scored at or below a particular top box score.
- Report Builder allows users to create custom downloadable reports.
Please do not hesitate to contact the CAHPS Database by phone 888-808-7108 or email NCBD1@ahrq.gov if you have any questions or concerns.
The CAHPS Database