J Med Genet. 2016 Oct 28. pii: jmedgenet-2016-104125. doi: 10.1136/jmedgenet-2016-104125. [Epub ahead of print]
The impact of a panel of 18 SNPs on breast cancer risk in women attending a UK familial screening clinic: a case-control study.
Evans DG1,2,3, Brentnall A4, Byers H2,3, Harkness E5, Stavrinos P2,3, Howell A1,6; FH-risk study Group, Newman WG2,3, Cuzick J4.
Published by the BMJ Publishing Group Limited. For permission to use (where not already granted under a licence) please go to http://www.bmj.com/company/products-services/rights-and-licensing/.
BRCA1; BRCA2; Polygenic Risk Score (PRS); Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs); familial breast cancer
- [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Posted: Nov-04-2016 2PM
Last Updated: Nov 04, 2016
- Association of Polymorphisms in FCGR2A and FCGR3A With Degree of Trastuzumab Benefit in the Adjuvant Treatment of ERBB2/HER2Positive Breast Cancer
PG Gavin et al, JAMA Oncology, November 3, 2016
- Predictive Value of FcR Polymorphisms A Further Step on the Long and Winding Road to Application
R Dolcetti, JAMA Oncology, November 3, 2016
- Advocacy group anecdotes present one-sided picture of genetic testing for breast cancer
MC Jaklevic, Health News Reviews, October 2016
- Do Ovarian Cancer Patients with a Family History of Cancer (Suspected BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutation) Suffer Greater Chemotherapy Toxicity?
Egloff Heidi et al. Cancer investigation 2016 Oct 1-5
- Revisiting breast cancer patients who previously tested negative for BRCA mutations using a 12-gene panel.
Moran Olivia et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Oct
- The impact of a panel of 18 SNPs on breast cancer risk in women attending a UK familial screening clinic: a case-control study.
Evans D Gareth et al. Journal of medical genetics 2016 Oct
- Validation of an Efficient Screening Tool to Identify Low-Income Women at High Risk for Hereditary Breast Cancer.
Stewart Susan L et al. Public health genomics 2016 Oct
- Evaluation of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in normal and breast tumor tissues and their link with breast cancer prognostic factors.
Furrer Daniela, et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2016 10 191-196
- GSTP1, GSTM1, and GSTT1 polymorphisms as predictors of response to chemotherapy in patients with breast cancer: a meta-analysis.
Kong Xiangzhen, et al. Cancer chemotherapy and pharmacology 2016 10
- Note of the methodological flaws in the paper entitled "GSTT1 and GSTM1 polymorphisms predict treatment outcome for breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis".
Qiu Mali, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 9 (9) 12897-12899
- Whole-exome sequencing of Finnish hereditary breast cancer families.
Määttä Kirsi, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 10
Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Data|Program; State: Georgia
- Implementing a screening tool for identifying patients at risk for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer: a statewide initiative.
Disease: Ovarian Cancer|Breast Cancer; Type: Data|Program; State: Georgia
- Inherited chromosomally-integrated human herpesvirus 6 and breast cancer.
Gravel Annie, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 10
- Altered mitochondrial DNA copy number contributes to human cancer risk: evidence from an updated meta-analysis.
Hu Liwen, et al. Scientific reports 2016 10 35859
- Human (5393)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (495)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (117)
- Pathogen (0)