New EHC Inside Track: Nurses Promote EHC Tools, Women's Health, and MoreAgency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) sent this bulletin at 10/22/2012 02:52 PM EDT
The National Black Nurses Association (NBNA) encourages nurses and nurse practitioners to use the EHC Program's evidence-based materials for patient education.
A new library of women's health resources is available to help women compare treatment options on heart disease, pregnancy, osteoporosis, and other topics.
- Antipsychotic Medications: Children and Young Adults
- Diabetes: Insulin Delivery and Glucose Monitoring
- Orthopedic Surgery: Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism
- Pregnancy: Progestogens for Prevention of Preterm Birth
- Respiratory Failure: Noninvasive Positive Pressure Ventilation
New research report comparing treatment options:
- Asthma: Breathing Exercises
Other new research:
- Key Heart Treatment Practices Associated with Improved Survival in the Elderly