November 16, 2016 NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at https://www.niaid.nih.gov/
As part of the Zika Response and Preparedness Act, 2017 (H.R. 5325), NIAID received $152 million in emergency supplemental funding.
Opportunities and Resources
Can your small business generate new platform technologies and products to deliver nucleic acids into human cells and tissues in vivo?
Apply for an R01 grant to use phylodynamic analysis of HIV genotyping databases to monitor HIV transmission networks in near real-time.
In The News
Last month, Eliseo Pérez-Stable, director of the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities, announced in a Director’s Message the formal designation of sexual and gender minorities as a specific health disparity population for NIH research.
- Use Parent FOAs To Propose Bioethics and Legal Research
- Emily Linde To Lead NIAID Grants Management Program
- Deadline To Respond to Preprints RFI Extended
- Extended Deadline for Applications to NIH Loan Repayment Programs
Your application received a score within our published payline, you're waiting for your Notice of Award and want to start your project, but you need money to get it underway.
New Funding Opportunities
- PAR-17-048, Phylodynamic Tracking of HIV Transmission (R01)
- NIAID-DAIDS-NIHAI2016071, Nonhuman Primate Core Humoral Immunology Laboratory for AIDS Vaccine Research and Development
- RFA-AI-16-081, Partnerships for the Development of Tools To Advance Therapeutic Discovery for Select Antimicrobial-Resistant Gram-Negative Bacteria (R01)
- RFA-DK-16-025, APOL1 Long-term Kidney Transplantation Outcomes Network (APOLLO) Clinical Centers (Collaborative U01)
See other announcements at Opportunities & Announcements.
Send suggestions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.