Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2016 Oct;80:342-7. doi: 10.1016/j.yrtph.2016.05.021. Epub 2016 May 18.
Regulatory bioinformatics for food and drug safety.
Published by Elsevier Inc.
Bioinformatics; Drug safety; Food safety; GCRSR; GSRS; Genomics; Microbiome; Next-generation sequencing; Regulatory bioinformatics; Regulatory science
- [PubMed - in process]
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Posted: Nov-04-2016 2PM
Last Updated: Nov 04, 2016
- Future challenges for tracking foodborne diseases
EM Ribot et al, EMBO Press, November 2016
- Regulatory bioinformatics for food and drug safety.
Healy Marion J et al. Regulatory toxicology and pharmacology : RTP 2016 Oct 342-7
- The FDA's Experience with Emerging Genomics Technologies-Past, Present, and Future.
Xu Joshua et al. The AAPS journal 2016 Jul (4) 814-8
- Whole Genome Sequencing for Genomics-Guided Investigations of Escherichia coli O157:H7 Outbreaks.
Rusconi Brigida et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2016 985
- Navigating Microbiological Food Safety in the Era of Whole-Genome Sequencing.
Ronholm J, Nasheri Neda, Petronella Nicholas, Pagotto Franco.Clinical microbiology reviews 2016 Oct (4) 837-57
- Impact of Pathogen Population Heterogeneity and Stress-Resistant Variants on Food Safety.
Abee T, Koomen J, Metselaar K I, Zwietering M H, den Besten H M W.Annual review of food science and technology 2016 439-56
- Infection with Pathogens Transmitted Commonly Through Food and the Effect of Increasing Use of Culture-Independent Diagnostic Tests on Surveillance Foodborne Diseases Active Surveillance Network, 10 U.S. Sites, 20122015
MMWR, April 15, 2016
- An Economic Evaluation of PulseNet: A Network for Foodborne Disease Surveillance
R Scharff et al, Am J Prev Med, February 2016
- Exploring AMD methods for diagnosing gastrointestinal bacteria
- 20 Years of PulseNet
- An insight into the isolation, enumeration, and molecular detection of Listeria monocytogenes in food.
Law Jodi Woan-Fei et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2015 1227
- Food Testing Start-Up Looks to Stand Out With a New Wrinkle
J Morrisey, New York Times, January 27, 2016
- Genotoxicity assessment of propyl thiosulfinate oxide, an organosulfur compound from Allium extract, intended to food active packaging.
Mellado-García P et al. Food and chemical toxicology : an international journal published for the British Industrial Biological Research Association 2015 Dec 365-73
- Microbial genomics: a new tool to increase food quality and safety
- Safer Food Saves Lives: Stopping multistate foodborne outbreaks
CDC Vital Signs, November 2015
- CDC Information (10)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (3)
- Human (17)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (0
- Pathogen (1)
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (1)