Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Posted: Nov-04-2016 2PM
Last Updated: Nov 04, 2016
- Two Genetic Markers that Predict Malaria Treatment Failure Found
NIAID, November 3, 2016
- Haplotype analysis of ?-thalassemia chromosomes reveals heterogeneity and multiple founders in Ashkenazi Jews.
Shaulov Adir, et al. European journal of medical genetics 2016 10
- Advanced Molecular Detection of Malarone Resistance.
Talundzic Eldin et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Jun (6) 3821-3
- Immunomic approaches for antigen discovery of human parasites.
Kassegne Kokouvi et al. Expert review of proteomics 2016 Oct
- Molecular basis of human cerebral malaria development.
Wah Saw Thu et al. Tropical medicine and health 2016 33
- Recent advances in malaria genomics and epigenomics.
Kirchner Sebastian et al. Genome medicine 2016 Sep (1) 92
- Phenotyping and genotyping of CYP2C19 using comparative metabolism of proguanil in sickle-cell disease patients and healthy controls in Nigeria.
Adejumo Olufunmilayo E, et al. Pharmacology research & perspectives 2016 10 (5) e00252
- Triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 1 (TREM-1) and cytokine gene variants in complicated and uncomplicated malaria.
Adukpo Selorme, et al. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH 2016 9
- Failure of dihydroartemisinin plus piperaquine treatment of falciparum malaria by under-dosing in an overweight patient.
Roseau Jean Baptiste, et al. Malaria journal 2016 0 479
- Genetic Characterisation of Plasmodium falciparum Isolates with Deletion of the pfhrp2 and/or pfhrp3 Genes in Colombia: The Amazon Region, a Challenge for Malaria Diagnosis and Control.
Dorado Erika Jimena et al. PloS one 2016 (9) e0163137
- The Genetic Basis of Host Preference and Resting Behavior in the Major African Malaria Vector, Anopheles arabiensis.
Main Bradley J et al. PLoS genetics 2016 Sep (9) e1006303
- Recent advances in malaria genomics and epigenomics
S Kirchner et al, Genome Medicine, September 7, 2016
- Naturally Acquired Binding-Inhibitory Antibodies to Plasmodium vivax Duffy Binding Protein Are Associated with Clinical Immunity to Malaria in Rural Amazonians.
Nicolete Vanessa C, et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 8
- Non-falciparum malaria in Dakar: a confirmed case of Plasmodium ovale wallikeri infection.
Diallo Mamadou A et al. Malaria journal 2016 15(1) 429
- Markov chain Monte Carlo and expectation maximization approaches for estimation of haplotype frequencies for multiply infected human blood samples.
Ken-Dror Gie, et al. Malaria journal 2016 0 (1) 430
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (2)