The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
I. Opening Remarks
Chair – Hillary Loeffler, Center for Medicare
Moderator – Jill Darling (OC)
II. Announcements & Updates
- Home Health PPS Final Rule
- HH QRP Section of the Final Rule
- HHVBP Policies in the CY 2017 Home Health Prospective Payment System Final Rule
Home Health and Hospice PEPPER
Round 1 2017 contract suppliers for Medicare’s DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Program. Please view the Media Fact Sheet for more information
DMEPOS Competitive Bidding: Rules
- For details on the final rule, please see the link to the GPO Publication:https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/
Hospice Quality Reporting Program
- New Hospice QM Reports
- Public Use Files (PUF) files to be posted on data.medicare.gov
- Updated RO and State Coordinator list on data.medicare.gov
Hospice CAPS announcement
- For technical assistance, contact the CAHPS Hospice Survey Project Team: hospicecahpssurvey@HCQIS.org or 1-844-472-4621
- To communicate with CMS staff about implementation issues: email@example.com
Change Request 9585 announcement
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF: January 11, 2016
This Open Door Forum is not intended for the press, and the remarks are not considered on the record. If you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
UPDATE: CMS Open Door Forums will now be available through Podcasts. Please visit:https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-
and-Education/Outreach/ OpenDoorForums/ PodcastAndTranscripts.html. Please allow a week or so to get it posted. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 44695683
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 44695683
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID beginning 2 hours after the call has ended. The recording expires after 2 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/