martes, 16 de julio de 2013

Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) Gonference

Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) Gonference

Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) Gonference

2013 G-I-N Conference
Come and join us at the 10th Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) conference in San Francisco, from 18th to 21st August, where we are looking forward to networking with long term colleagues, as well as meeting new professionals, who are as passionate about high quality guidelines as we are.
There is a full day of educational courses on Sunday 18th August, covering various guideline related topics from GRADE, through Systematic Reviewing to a Masterclass in Guideline Implementation. Register here: G-I-N 2013 Conference Registration for both the conference and the courses. Online registration closes August 12.

No hay comentarios: