| http://www.cms.gov/Outreach- |
Data.Medicare.Gov: Get Started!
Thursday May 16, 2013
In July 2012, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced that in July 2013, the platform for the downloadable data on the Medicare.gov Compare websites (Dialysis Facility Compare, Home Health Compare, Hospital Compare, and Nursing Home Compare) would be Data.Medicare.Gov.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services will be hosting a webinar, “Data.Medicare.Gov: Get Started!” to:
- Provide an introduction to Data.Medicare.Gov,
- Demonstrate options for accessing the data, and
- Describe how to make use of the site's tools for exploring and interacting with the data.
The webinar is appropriate for both technical and non-technical users of Compare website data, for example, researchers, health care administrators, and quality improvement professionals.
WHAT: Data.Medicare.Gov: Get Started!
WHEN: Thursday May 16, 2013 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
WEBINAR REGISTRATION INFORMATION: In order to receive log-in information, you must register for the webinar though the following link: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/
Participants are strongly encouraged to register early because space is limited and to dial in 10 minutes early to ensure that you are able to connect and view the presentation.
If you are unable to join, you can:
- View the video recording in the Help section of http://www.data.medicare.gov following the event.
- Visit http://www.data.medicare.gov before or after the event and click the Help button. There you can find a variety of useful videos and resources to help you use the site.
End-Stage Renal Disease and Clinical Laboratories Open Door Forum
Overview:The End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) and Clinical Laboratories Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses the concerns of the renal care and lab service communities in relation to the Medicare & Medicaid programs. Payment, billing and coverage issues are all handled in the discussions, as well as specifics within CLIA, the Fistula First Initiative and ESRD-related provisions of the Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) and the Medicare Modernization Act (MMA). Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, agency program initiatives and other related areas are also included in the forums.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services will be hosting a webinar, “Data.Medicare.Gov: Get Started!” to: Provide an introduction to Data.Medicare.Gov; Demonstrate options for accessing the data and; Describe how to make use of the site’s tools for exploring and interacting with the data. Please see the Downloads section below for full announcement with background information and registration instructions.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services will host a National Provider Call entitled "End-Stage Renal Disease Quality Incentive Program - Payment Year 2015 Final Rule" on Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 2-3:30pm ET. Registration is open now. Please see Downloads section below for full announcement and registration instructions. Thank you.
National Provider Call: ESRD Low-Volume Payment Adjustment — Registration Now Open
Wednesday, April 24; 1:30-3pm ET. See Downloads section below for full announcement.
To receive notice when the next End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) & Clinical Laboratories Open Door Forum is scheduled, please refer to the "Related Links" section below to sign up on the Mailing List.
- ESRD & Clinical Lab Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- Open Door Forum Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Opens in a new window
- Government Printing Office Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- CMS Survey and Certification Group Training Site - Opens in a new window
- Clinical Labs Center
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Center
- Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) of 1995
- MLN Matters Articles
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario