Social Media Measurement & Evaluation for Public Health Success
May 28, 2013 • 0 comments • By Melissa Beaupierre, Senior Director, CDC National Prevention Information Network (NPIN)
The CDC National Prevention Information Network (NPIN) presents “In the Know: Social Media Measurement & Evaluation for Public Health Success.” Join CDC NPIN social media and evaluation experts on Tuesday, June 4th at 2:00 P.M. ET to:
- determine the best evaluation and measurement tactics for your organization,
- discuss best practices for measurement and evaluation of social media,
- discover tips and helpful tools, and
- hear social media success stories about public health partners’ evaluation efforts.
Register for this webcast today!This live, free webcast, the last in the six part “In the Know” series, will include a simultaneous Twitter Chat for viewers to follow the discussion or ask questions using the hashtag #SM4PH.
If you are interested in accessing archived slides or video of previous webcasts listed below please visit the CDC NPIN “In the Know” webpage .
- Aired February 19, 2013—Twitter for Public Health
- Aired March 12, 2013—LinkedIn & SlideShare for Public Health
- Aired April 2, 2013—Gaming & Mobile for Public Health
- Aired April 23, 2013— Facebook & Image Sharing
- Aired May 14, 2013— Google+ and YouTube
For more information on NPIN services and resources visit www.cdcnpin.org and follow NPIN on Twitter @CDCNPIN .
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario