Centers, Portfolios, and Initiatives
Centers, portfolios, and initiatives support the work needed to make research on quality of health care services possible.
AHRQ's broad programs of research bring practical, science-based information to medical practitioners and to consumers and other health care purchasers.
- Office of the Director (OD)
- Office of Communications & Knowledge Transfer (OCKT)
- Office of Extramural Research, Education and Priority Populations (OEREP)
- Office of Performance Accountability, Resources, & Technology (OPART)
- Center for Delivery, Organization, & Markets (CDOM)
- Center for Financing, Access, & Cost Trends (CFACT)
- Center for Outcomes & Evidence (COE)
- Center for Primary Care, Prevention, & Clinical Partnerships (CP3)
- Center for Quality Improvement & Patient Safety (CQuIPS)