Return of the CAHPS User NetworkAgency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) sent this bulletin at 04/30/2013 01:30 PM EDT
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality has relaunched the CAHPS User Network, a free resource for all users of the CAHPS patient experience surveys. The CAHPS Web site is currently unavailable while it undergoes a transition to a new home on the AHRQ Web site (www.ahrq.gov).
If you have any questions about the CAHPS surveys or related products, please contact the CAHPS User Network at:
- New email: CAHPS1@westat.com
- Toll-free phone number: 1-800-492-9261
If you have any questions about the CAHPS Database, please contact the CAHPS Database at:
- New email: CAHPSDatabase@westat.com
- Toll-free phone number: 1-888-808-7108
The CAHPS User Network:
- Supports users in fielding the surveys and using results to inform consumers and improve patient experience, and
- Develops and distributes instructional information about the various CAHPS surveys.