The CAHPS Consortium would like to hear about survey users’ experiences with the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Item Set (specifically, the CAHPS Clinician & Group 12-Month Survey with the PCMH Item Set, sometimes referred to as the PCMH Survey). We would welcome feedback about the questionnaire as well as administration guidelines.
Web conference calls have been scheduled for:
- Tuesday, June 12th at 3-4 pm ET
- Thursday, June 14th at 1-2 pm ET
If you have implemented the PCMH Item Set and are interested in providing feedback to the CAHPS Consortium at one of the two scheduled sessions, please contact the CAHPS User Network at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-492-9261 with the following information:
- About you
- Your name
- Contact information
- Please indicate if you are unable to attend a specific session.
About the survey
- What organization fielded the survey?
- When did you use the PCMH Item Set?
- At what level was the survey administered (e.g., provider, practice site, group)?
Please attach a copy of the survey that was fielded.
Please respond no later than Tuesday, June 5. We will be inviting three users to participate in each feedback session. You can expect to hear back from us by Friday, June 8.
Visit the CAHPS Web site at https://www.cahps.ahrq.gov. Send comments and questions to email@example.com or 1-800-492-9261.