Articles of Interest is a weekly compilation of articles appearing in recently released journals and newsletters. It includes:
- Articles funded by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) or authored by AHRQ researchers.
- Articles mentioning or discussing AHRQ staff, activities, and publications/products.
- Articles related to AHRQ-funded Evidence-based Practice Centers.
- Articles related to the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force or Put Prevention into Practice program.
- Articles mentioning the National Healthcare Disparities Report and National Healthcare Quality Report.
- Other research using AHRQ data or products.
2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | Archive: 2002-08