New This Week on HealthIT.gov
Want to know the latest on Health IT? Read the HealthIT.gov Buzz blog which includes informative, interesting and at times provocative in areas such as:
- Federal Agencies Share Resources and 2014 Clinical Quality Measures
- Can Graphic Designers Shape the Future of Health Care?
Want the best, most objective information for implementing an EHR system? Check out tips and resources to Plan Your Approach, Step 2 of the How to Implement EHRs lifecycle. Available downloads to plan your approach include the following:
- Goals and Objectives for EHR Implementation - define goals and objectives for EHR implementation and quality improvement
- Workflow Process Mapping for EHR Implementation - assess practice workflow through “AS IS” (how workflows currently exist) and “TO BE” (how workflows can be optimized through practice transformation) process mapping
- Workflow Redesign Templates - leverage while planning for EHR implementations
To view other resources from the National Learning Consortium, visit the EHR implementation lifecycle steps.
Finally, are you interested in participating on a workgroup of the Health IT Policy and Standards Committees? We have received over 300 applications, but please don’t let that stop you! You can register now to be considered for these workgroups. Please register at ONC’s FACA Workgroup Application Database.