We are very excited to announce an upcoming webinar – the third in a series of four webinars on Practice Facilitation as one approach to primary care improvement. The webinars are based on AHRQ’s Practice Facilitation manual.
Date: Wednesday, May 30th, 12:30-2:00 EDT
Title: Designing and Evaluating Your Facilitation Work
Description: In this Webinar, presenters will tackle key questions in designing practice facilitation programs and evaluating their effectiveness. These questions include:
- What are emerging “best practices” in practice facilitation program designs?
- What are the essential elements of a facilitation intervention?
- How do you create an internally consistent program?
- How do you evaluate its effectiveness?
- What do you need to know about internal quality improvement processes for your program?
Select Implementing the PCMH: Practice Facilitation for more useful Practice Facilitation Resources from AHRQ.